Marketing Campaign Specialist
DealerSocket | Marketing | Fort Worth, TX
WE ARE LOOKING FOR...
A digital marketing know-it-all who can help our high-octane marketing team manage & execute multiple campaigns. Do you ever think "I could do better than that" when you see sponsored posts on Facebook? Can you write an engaging email with a killer subject line? Our Demand Generation team needs someone who can take ideas, bring them to life, and build marketing campaigns around them.
The Demand Generation team relies on the planning, development and execution of multi-channel marketing campaigns to achieve business and marketing objectives such as generating new leads, facilitating account expansion, and building brand engagement and awareness to fuel sales pipeline growth. The Demand Generation Marketing Specialist will be responsible for scoping, prioritizing, executing, managing, and optimizing marketing campaigns. You will work closely with our Marketing team and cross-functional leadership to execute and track demand generation campaigns, lead nurturing, and customer communications. DealerSocket is a fast-paced environment, so you must be able to balance an intense attention to detail with swift execution.
• Develop, launch, analyze and test targeted demand creation and nurture campaigns across multiple channels (e.g., email, webinar, trade show, user conference, digital, social media)
• Report and analyze key performance metrics of campaign performance across the entire marketing and sales funnel and provide these insights to internal teams.
• Determine content gaps and collaborate with the content team to develop new assets
• Partner with Product Marketing to refine messaging and content for targeted campaigns
• Collaborate with Marketing Operations team to improve data quality, reporting, and segmentation
• Collaborate with digital, field, and other demand gen marketers to build account-based marketing campaigns
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• B.A. or B.S. in Marketing, business or related field
• 2+ years integrated marketing campaign experience, including planning and ongoing execution
• Industry experience preferably within the B2B / software space
• Working knowledge of these core demand generation channels: email marketing, content marketing, digital marketing, experiential marketing and lead generation fundamentals, PR, social media
• Experience with Marketo and Salesforce.com or similar systems
• Previous experience with email systems
• Working knowledge of HTML/CSS for email
• Highly motivated, hardworking, ability to prioritize multiple projects; works well under pressure.
• Comfort with working with Sales to communicate marketing updates, drive projects to desired results and trouble-shoot issues, proactively coming up with solutions and recommendations.
• Ability to flourish in an extremely fast-paced, always changing environment
• Exceptional analytical, organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team, managing deadlines and obtaining necessary approvals.
PERKS & BENEFITS
• Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
• Company-paid Life & Disability Insurance
• Paid Vacation, Sick Days & Holidays
• Paid Parental Leave
• Wellness Program that pays up to $200 per year
• Collaborative & Open Office Environment
DealerSocket is a leading provider of software for the automotive industry. Our mission is to drive the future of automotive, by simplifying the experience for its customers and partners with a suite of seamlessly integrated products. DealerSocket’s suite of products includes advanced Customer Relationship Management (CRM), innovative Digital Marketing and Websites, robust Vehicle Inventory Management, insightful Analytics Reporting, and solutions to streamline dealer operations such as Desking, Credit Reporting, Compliance, and a Dealer Management System (DMS) for dealers of all sizes. To put it simply: we help dealers sell and service vehicles more profitably, while improving their customers’ experience. The DealerSocket Team is more than 1,000 employees strong, serving nearly 8,000 dealerships. Visit careers.dealersocket.com to learn more about how you can join our winning team!