Director, P&C Business Operations
MINDBODY | People & Culture | San Luis Obispo, CA
The Director, People & Culture (P&C) Business Operations is responsible for the creation, implementation and leadership of the operations and analytics functions of the People & Culture team, ensuring the MINDBODY people processes, systems, and tools are running effectively and efficiently. Key areas of responsibility include the P&C systems roadmap, partnering with Corporate IT to ensure integrated processes and systems; informing the organization’s data-driven decision-making through the people analytics and insights strategy; and maximizing P&C’s efficiency and effectiveness through tools and processes.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business or a related field or equivalent practical experience; Master’s degree preferred.
- 8+ years of relevant experience in People & Culture (HR) with a focus on systems, HR analytics and HR operations.
- 5 years people management experience.
- Expertise in Human Capital Management systems.
- Technical, comprehensive understanding of various HR systems that impact the business (such as ATS, LMS, Compensation tools, Employee Relations reporting tools, etc.)
- Experience leading, developing and implementing a people analytics strategy. Ability to articulate the impact and value to the organization.
- Solid understanding of P&C business processes and their interdependencies with proven track record of leading and implementing process engineering and analytics projects to achieve improvements.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage P&C process and/or technology projects.
- Demonstrated collaboration and communication skills with the ability to effectively work and influence cross-functionally. Ability to articulate complex issues succinctly and differently depending on audience.
- Demonstrated internal consulting, client management, and project management skills.
- Expertise in leading multiple complicated projects with multiple stakeholders.
- Related knowledge and skills working with diversity-related data.
- Ability to influence without authority, solve problems in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Ability to be productive in an ambiguous, changing work environment.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Define P&C Systems Strategy that aligns with MINDBODY and P&C vision and strategies.Develop P&C Systems roadmap that will continue to support the business growth and geographic footprint with the global oversight and local implementation.
- Manage implementation of any new systems including HCM, LMS and in other systems that impact teams companywide. Includes managing contracts, budgets and vendors as needed.
- Proactively provide continuous needs analysis and business recommendations to drive needed change in support of P&C strategy and scalability goals/needs within P&C.
- Work collaboratively across the organization to identify needs and functionality improvements and develop proposed changes, influence where needed and implement successfully.
- Develop and refine people analytics strategy including data, insights and governance.
- Drive development of people insights leveraging existing tools & building new capabilities to support business decisions.
- Understanding of various methods for data-mining, analysis, reporting and presenting insights.
- Drive streamlined, end-to-end process improvement while ensuring compliance with local, federal and international employment laws and internal controls.
- Develop employee experience strategy by researching best practices/trends and assessing the current service levels to make improvements and things easier for our internal customers.
- Lead team responsible for implementing P&C systems, providing People analytics and insights and process changes and improvements.
- Provide direction, mentorship and support to team as they develop and grow in their careers.
- Provide direction and support to other leaders, teams and team members who are responsible for other implementing and maintaining other business systems building connectivity and partnership.
- All other duties as assigned.