Marketing Director, Communications and Public Relations
Greenway Health | Marketing | Tampa, FL
Communications professional focused on internal and external communications strategy, executive communications, company town hall planning, public relations, employee newsletters and communications, and company awards. This role will significantly contribute to the definition and communication of the company’s brand identity, brand value, and positioning in the market.
Significant experience and achievement in the areas of large-scale corporate communications, public relations and agency relationships, corporate social responsibility, executive communications (including ghost writing and PowerPoint presentations), executive leadership meetings, speaker placement and prep, employee communications and engagement, town halls, and corporate culture is essential for this role. As part of the marketing organization, you’ll work closely with the Talent organization and executive leaders on key corporate initiatives.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Create an internal communications strategy in partnership with the Executive Leadership Team, Marketing and Talent.
- Create an internally focused employee connectivity and communication strategy focused on our major transformation activities to drive patient and provider centricity, accountability, operational rigor and lifetime learning into culture.
- Create a communication needs analysis and audience segmentation to help understand highest impact approaches and tools.
- Manage and coordinate employee surveys for cohesion and timing.
- Create cross business communication network with contacts in each functional area.
- Lead employee “fun” committee to bring together our volunteer initiatives with employer branding strategy and internal engagement activities.
- Partner with learning team to support development of leadership toolkits and competency orientation.
- Develop employer branding strategy for the Tampa and Carrollton markets in increase employment brand awareness as a “great place to work”.
- Ensure message alignment to customers, employees and within our communities, with emphasis on social media partnerships.
- Manage our public relations strategy and third-party vendor relationship.
- Partner with the Talent team to monitor Glassdoor and Indeed, understand algorithms and take action as appropriate.
- Partner with Total Rewards and Talent Management Business Partners to review, build and continually evolve recognition programs that reinforce values-based behaviors.
- Build strategy for company all hands meetings and functional framework for functional all hands—cadence, content, delivery channels etc. and use other tools appropriately e.g. Sli.do, Slack etc.
- Explore opportunities for digital, real-time internal communications – intranet, enterprise social network, using current systems, etc.
Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 5-7 years of marketing, public relations, communication experience in corporate environment or services firm
Skills and Knowledge:
- High emotional intelligence
- Ability to create and implement a high ROI communications strategy without putting a heavy tax on the organization or its leaders
- Proven writing skills with samples for review
- Proven ability to collaborate with, flex to, and support multiple stakeholder groups with competing priorities
- Prior experience with state-of-the-art communication technology-based tools
- Healthcare or software experience a plus