Product Marketing Specialist
Regulatory DataCorp | Sales/Marketing | King of Prussia, PA
We’re currently seeking a talented marketing specialist responsible for product go-to-market. As a key member of our hands-on Marketing team, you will be involved in the Product, Marketing and Sales process, from market opportunity identification to product positioning to go-to-market programs. In this role, you will be the expert in how and why buyers’ buy and will use that knowledge to drive market penetration of RDC’s product and solutions portfolio.
- Go-to-Market Programs: Help define, plan, and execute for SaaS products in deep partnership with Product, Marketing and Sales teams.Develop and oversee the product portfolio launch strategy and plans, collaborate with product management and cross-functional leaders to action product capabilities and go-to-market plan execution.Integrate with campaign activity.
- Market Research and Business Cases:Conduct market research and segmentation work to define and target new market opportunities.Create business case for product capabilities to meet market needs.
- Product Messaging / Positioning: Develop and refine differentiated positioning and messaging. Develop strategies to target accounts and markets to generate sales leads.
- Sales Enablement: Develop and deliver high-impact tools such as collateral, presentations, case studies, demos, competitive positioning, etc. Create sales training materials that cover industry trends, value proposition, and competitive positioning.
- Competitive Intelligence: Develop informed point of view on where competition is headed or will emerge (and why), and how to win. Buying / Sales Cycle Analysis: Blueprint the buyer’s journey and map buyer decisions/information needs at each stage.
- Metrics: Establish metrics for product marketing effectiveness. Conduct win/loss analysis and interviews to determine customer product adoption criticalities as well as gather competitive insights. Monitor and report on the performance of the product portfolio, results of related sales and marketing efforts.
Regulatory DataCorp, Inc. (RDC), the Smarter Screening™ company, delivers powerful, decision-ready intelligence and world-class risk and compliance protection, allowing global organizations to identify banned/suspect entities, strengthen fraud protection, ensure regulatory compliance, manage supply and distribution risk, and protect their brand equity. With the world’s largest open source risk-relevant database, RDC provides AML/KYC compliance; Politically Exposed Persons (PEP) protection; emerging market intelligence; corruption, fraud and crime protection; and vendor screening and monitoring to a wide range of clients worldwide. Founded by 20 of the world’s leading financial institutions, today RDC is a Vista Equity Partners portfolio company.
Equal employment opportunity (EEO)
It is the policy of Regulatory DataCorp, Inc. and Regulatory DataCorp Limited (herein referred to as RDC) to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, RDC will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
- 5+ years’ experience in B2C and/or B2B marketing with 1–3 years of the experience in a product marketing specific function. Experience in computer software, enterprise software, SaaS or information technology preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related degree
- Great collaborator who likes bridging the gap between technical and client-facing teams
- Pragmatic and practical self-starter; outcomes-oriented person who can juggle multiple work streams
- A good understanding of the sales process for enterprise software and how best to support sales teams and equip them for success
- Critical thinker with strong writing, communication, presentation development and delivery skills including ability to effectively communicate with executive and cross-functional leaders