Senior Manager, Regional Marketing EMEA
MINDBODY | Marketing | London, England
As the Senior Manager, Regional Marketing EMEA, you will work closely with internal team members and external agencies to drive brand awareness and demand for MINDBODY’s products and services in Europe, starting with UK and Ireland
Your role involves working collaboratively with global and regional peers and managing a small marketing team in London. You will help execute global marketing strategy on a regional level and refine strategy based on target market. You will partner with marketing team members to create integrated marketing plans across all facets of acquisition and retention marketing including: PR, online and offline campaigns, sales enablement materials, product releases, partner marketing and associated analytics.
This position requires an individual with a blend of strategy, demand generation, technical, creative, analytic and project management expertise with an overarching focus on revenue.
Reporting to the VP & MD EMEA you are a driven individual who can collaborate with multiple stakeholders across functional groups and locations to achieve the team and organization’s goals. You are passionate about helping to shape the future of our brand across Europe as we expand our geographic footprint.
Who You are:
You are excited to work in the wellness space and thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment. You are comfortable with ambiguity and proactive. You love to marry compelling content and creative messaging with data-driven insights and are highly competent with the tools and techniques required to execute analysis and communicate it to internal audiences. You actively seek new customer engagement opportunities and are able to assess and prioritize them quickly. You’re a proven high achiever and self-starter with the ability to independently deliver against strategic objectives and build business cases around new opportunities.
- Influences what EU markets the company focuses on. Works with the global marketing team on the execution, tracking, and iteration of the strategy within the region once it’s chosen.
- Work with Global Marketing to define the go to market strategy across EU territories. Develop brand awareness, engagement and demand generation activities accordingly.
- Oversee and project manage key engagement and lead generation initiatives; track the milestones of project deliverables and prioritize initiatives accordingly
- Manage a small team and provide developmental opportunities to facilitate their professional growth.
- Identify and eliminate bottlenecks in lead qualification, opportunity creation, and sales to improve the overall process of revenue creation.
- Manage relationships with local PR, advertising and digital marketing agencies, holding them accountable for campaign results and driving towards success and marketing KPIs.
- Oversee Global Marketing strategy implementation in a way that benefits the region - including digital campaigns, events, and PR activities.
- Identify and seek out marketing and channel partnerships; actively work with Channel Sales and Marketing Partnerships in the US to ensure that we’re partnering with the most relevant local partners
- Identify local brand ambassadors and potential endorsers of the MINDBODY brand
- Collaborate cross-functionally to improve retention, product usage and revenue strategies and campaigns to drive incremental customer response and engagement
- Ensure regional activities are performed successfully per the established budget
- BS/MS in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field.
- Significant progressive marketing experience in a high growth, fast-paced, B2B software company. Has previously partnered closely with Sales teams to drive lead generation activities.
- Proven success in multi-market B2B Marketing
- Experience with taking SaaS products to market in various markets, with strong understanding of what works and doesn’t work within the stratification of the EU market.
- Experience localizing global brand within diverse EU markets.
- Prior experience managing a multi-territory focused marketing team. Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate individuals.
- Experience in writing copy for emails, landing pages, and CTAs, designing and executing A/B tests, and drawing actionable conclusions from results.
- Previous experience developing integrated demand generation strategies and executing campaigns with a proven record of supporting sales to meet and exceed pipeline and revenue targets.
- Experience working closely with an inside sales team, understanding of Salesforce.
- Excellent communicator with proven ability to clearly convey ideas and data in written format and present to diverse audiences including executive management.
- Detail oriented team player with cross-functional project leadership abilities.
- Willingness to travel occasionally both globally and domestically (less than 10%).