Senior Director, Marketing Strategy - Adult Learner Recruitment
EAB | Enrollment Services | Richmond, VA
EAB our mission is to make education smarter and our communities stronger. We harness the collective power of more than 1,500 schools, colleges, and universities to uncover and apply proven practices and transformative insights. And since complex problems require multifaceted solutions, we work with each school differently to apply these insights through a customized blend of research, technology, and services. From kindergarten to college and beyond, EAB partners with education leaders, practitioners, and staff to accelerate progress and drive results across three key areas: enrollment management, student success, and institutional operations and strategy.
At EAB, we serve not only our members but each other—that's why we are always working to make sure our employees love their jobs and are invested in their community. See how we've been recognized for this dedication to our employees by checking out our recent awards.
The Senior Director of Marketing Strategy reports to the Vice President of Client Success and Marketing. Overseeing a team of creative professionals as well as the development of innovative direct and digital marketing campaigns for our college and university partners. A member of the adult learner enrollment services team, this position leads the development of new marketing strategies, manages internal and external perceptions of products and services and increases the overall efficacy of our programs and creative quality coming from the creative group. The ideal candidate will bring a proven record of leveraging testing and data-driven methodologies to drive successful marketing results in a scaled, dynamic, fast-paced environment.
This position will be based in our Richmond office.
- Provide marketing strategy for graduate, online, and degree completion partners to obtain enrollment growth in an increasingly complex and competitive marketplace
- Partner with the Vice President of Client Success and Marketing to execute on a vision to effectively reach prospective adult learners at every point in their student journey
- Create a scalable marketing services and guide the strategic vision of the 40+ creative team members to drive creativity, efficiency and effectiveness of integrated campaign strategy
- Serve as key content and campaign development strategist including audience insights development, creative strategy, targeting strategy, KPI development, student journey mapping, and cross-channel planning
- Present at client leadership meetings, host cohort quarterly webinars, and present at prospective client meetings to stakeholders and executives
- Develop robust AB and multi-variate testing agenda across client base to identify innovative targeting and marketing strategies that impact client outcomes
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field
- 8+ years' relevant work experience in direct/digital marketing strategy
- 3+ years’ managing teams
- Understanding digital content consumption behaviors and drivers
- History of working collaboratively across an organization and driving innovations and improvements
- Proven communication, consulting and presentation skills
- Experience with Google Ads, Google Analytics, and paid advertising on social platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram
- Experience delivering results for clients and/or account management experience
- Desire to build and improve program marketing practices and processes
- Higher Education Enrollment Management/recruitment experience is a plus
- Experience developing attribution models and ROI analysis
- Ability to establish trust, build relationships and influence people
Consistent with our belief that our employees are our most valuable resource, EAB offers a competitive benefits package.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, dependents eligible
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Generous PTO
- Daytime leave policy for community service or fitness activities (up to 10 hours a month each)
- Wellness programs including gym discounts and incentives to promote healthy living
- Dynamic growth opportunities with merit-based promotion philosophy
- Benefits kick in day one, see the full details here.
At EAB, we believe that to fulfill our mission to “make education smarter and our communities stronger” we need team members who bring a diversity of perspectives to the table and a workplace where each team member is valued, respected and heard.
To that end, EAB is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we make employment decisions on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.