Ping Identity | Security (8100) | Denver, CO
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's built on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
As an analyst working in Ping’s Denver office, you will develop an overall understanding and solid foundation in Information Security Governance, Risk and Compliance. You will be responsible for working with key players, performing and improving the current control environment, promoting security awareness, establishing and monitoring metrics to measure control effectiveness and other projects based on specialized plans. You will resolve security and process control problems along with analyzing a wide variety of applications and networking software. You will also support answering any control environment or regulatory questions for Ping. You will assist in the maintenance of standards and documentation.
- Works with key players to determine compliance with regulatory and compliance requirements
- Works with third party providers generating assessments
- Ensures adherence to key compliance and regulatory frameworks, such as ISO 27001, SOC2 and GDPR.
- Promote a strong security culture through development and policy lifecycle
- Can carry out specific tasks and execute plans while improving and providing constructive feedback
- Work closely with other security team members in completing cross functional projects
- Seeking candidate with 0 to 2 years’ experience auditing and applying control processes to network and applications
- Information Systems/Information Technology experience
- Ability to apply knowledge by reading and interpreting regulations to formulate real world controls
- Ability to work with others
- Experience in a fast-paced, ever-changing and growing environment
- Experience with any programming language
- Requires minimal management attention—self managed and can work in a fluid environment
- Must be inquisitive and quick learner with attention to detail
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or computer related field or equivalent experience