Numerator | Operations | Solon, OH
Our Path Intelligence solution delivers a premiere suite of SaaS-based software, including our flagship MAP Intel technology. The Data Specialist Expert role focuses on facilitating back-end account setup and support, customer care, conducting content & data analysis and optimization, distributing enforcement notices based on client’s policies, and generating accurate reports.
The position requires robust analytical abilities and a creative approach to problem-solving coupled with strong interpersonal skills.
The Data Specialist Expert will:
- Utilize Numerator’s proprietary software to capture and organize data.
- Utilize the MAP Intel rules engine to organize and correctly match listings to products for assigned clients
- Working from predetermined product lists, identify and determine correct data linkages from databases.
- Confirm the accuracy of the data collected by comparing datasets to various websites; requires attention to detail and accurate logging of information.
- Generate accurate reports for clients and understands how such reports meet the needs of the client
- Have an in-depth understanding of all the leading eCommerce platforms
- Take proactive steps to ensure that best practices are shared across all departments, shifts and among the network.
- Document information in format defined by Numerator; ability to maintain and organize all required information.
- Act as the subject matter expert and analyzes the production reports; constantly searches for more proactive approaches. Includes account design and product classification, search and navigation filters, sourcing and SKU attribute building, product content enrichment, product list updates, etc.
- Strong analytical skills
- Organized with attention to details; professional attitude and dependable
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, and thrive in a fast-pace environment
- Proficient in MS Office, in particular Excel spreadsheets and Macro usage
- SQL skills preferred
- BA/BS degree or in progress
- Additional languages (read and write) are a plus
- Basic industry background in Technology, high-end Electronics, or Consumer goods is a plus