Data Analyst (Bilingual Spanish)
Numerator | Operations | Solon, OH
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic, detail-oriented individual to join our company as Data Specialist (bilingual Spanish). This role will be responsible for image processing, accurately capturing data and cloning advertisements and/or circulars. The Ad Comparison Specialist is an entry level position with room for opportunity.
- Understand internal process flow and department procedures
- Create electronic images from both paper & electronic media sources
- Input data appropriately into software
- Proofread media (circulars) to identify any differences between markets
- Quality control data and serve as a checks and balance for department
- Perform other related duties assigned by manager
Numerator offers attractive benefits programs including medical, dental, vision coverage, 401k, paid time off, overtime pay, and flexible work hours!
- Associates degree in related field or equivalent combination of experience & education preferred
- Attention to detail is a must
- Ability to stay focused and remain on-task
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop is preferred but not required
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work productively, individually and within a team
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.