AGDATA | Corporate Development/Legal | Charlotte, NC
For over 30 years AGDATA has been a leader in the agricultural industry consistently pushing the boundaries of technology. Utilizing our extensive experience, we are able to provide clients with data and marketing solutions to improve supply chain visibility, optimize marketing investment and increase sales. Today, we are transforming the way we do business to bring more value to more efficiently support our clients. We have a start-up like environment - we are always growing and innovating—but unlike a startup, we have a solid 30-year history and strong financial backing.
AGDATA is seeking a Contracts Administrator to join its Legal team. Our Contract Administrator position offers a unique opportunity for someone with outstanding organizational skills, who is detail and task-oriented, to help increase efficiency, reduce risk, and have a material impact on reducing sales cycles.
- Draft, review and redline commercial contracts including, statements of work, amendments, change orders and other supporting documents, primarily in support of the sales organization
- Communicate and collaborate with sales, finance, service delivery and other supporting cross-functional teams to answer questions and resolve issues related to contracts
- Explain contract terms to internal stakeholders and answer questions about contracts when needed
- Manage contract execution and distribution process, including maintaining contract tracking and renewal spreadsheet
- Manage the contracts database, including uploading and cataloging executed contracts
- Preparing contract summaries – including all material terms
Knowledge & Experience
- 5-7 years of contract experience, preferably in a high volume sales organization. Contract experience must include drafting, reviewing and redlining contracts
- Experience working successfully within a matrix organization, effectively communicating cross-functionally and at various levels of an organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and manage multiple priorities
- Knowledge of standard contract terms and legal terminology
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Outlook, Word, Excel)