Sales Engineer | Japan
Jamf | 160 - Systems Engineering
Who we are:
Jamf, the standard for Apple in the enterprise, extends the legendary Apple experience people love to businesses, schools, and government organizations. After watching hundreds of users struggle to deploy, update, and secure Apple computers, iPads, and iPhones in business and in the classroom, we knew there had to be a better way to handle such pesky IT functions. Removing the barriers of technology and empowering doctors to treat patients, teachers to teach, and businesses to thrive.
Today, more than 34,000 customers from more than 150 countries rely on Jamf to help them succeed with Apple. We don’t say we are the best, but we strive to be the best. We are a group of curious, self-starters with a passion for making people’s lives easier, paving the way for a better Apple experience in government organizations, hospitals, businesses, and schools.
What you’ll do at Jamf:
At Jamf, we empower people to be their best selves and do their best work. The Systems Engineer's (SE) primary role is to partner within the Japan Sales Team and work alongside Account Executives and Inside Sales Representatives to achieve sales goals. This position will evaluate technical requirements of new sales opportunities and present technical solutions to meet the needs of prospective and existing customers.
- Technical point of contact for prospective and existing customer, as well as partners, throughout the sales process.
- Demonstrate the business benefits of Jamf products to prospective and existing customers, and at events, via remote/online tools and/or on site.
- Work jointly with the Sales team on strategy, discovery sessions, demos, and evaluations to demonstrate Jamf products to prospects remotely and/or on site.
- Work with sales teams to understand customer requirements and create solutions with unique business value, to ultimately drive customer success.
- Identify and understand the ongoing service needs of customer and recommend solutions in terms of support and service engagements.
- Support targeted evaluations, proof of concept, and pilot implementations of Jamf solutions to timely success.
- Support revenue and billings goals while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Occasionally assist the broader SE team and contribute relevant information.
- Special projects as assigned by SE Management.
- Maintains current knowledge in present areas of responsibility (i.e., self-education, attends ongoing educational programs).
- Native or extremely fluent level of business Japanese (Required)
- Comfortable with reading and writing business English (Required)
- 2 years+ in technical sales, support or services experiences (Required)
- Travel: Up to 30 %
At least one of the following is required:
- Proficient with Apple technology within a business or education environment.
- MDM, EMM industry or relevant experience with Japanese mobile phone business.
- Experience with presenting/speaking to an audience on technical topics
How we help you reach your best potential:
- Be your own self-starter. We support each other no doubt, but we thrive taking initiative and are empowered to roll up our sleeves, dig in, and push forward.
- Our people are what make us great, and we protect our people. Jamfs across the globe receive a superior compensation and benefits package.
- Everyone has a voice, and everyone can make a difference, our more than 90% employee retention rate agrees!
- Opportunity to make a real and meaningful impact for more than 34,000 global customers with the best Apple Device Management solution in the world
- We put people over profits – which is why our customers keep coming back to us at a 96% customer retention rate
- 20 of the Top 25 Fortune 500 companies rely on Jamf to do their best work.
- Best – in – class training in professional growth and product knowledge.
You are the right kind of Jamf if:
You go above and beyond for others, genuine and willing to help, always. You support the team around you, you don’t point fingers or pass blame. You take responsibility for your actions, are open, and respect others. You value different perspectives, in how you work and how you learn. You are naturally inquisitive, like to create and be creative. You are a problem solver, curious and resourceful, self-driven and constantly improving. You roll up your sleeves and dig in. You are excited by not knowing what may lie ahead. You are willing to take risks, try new things, even fail just to do it better next time. You’re not a jerk. You put people first. You are a good person, someone who just wants to do the right thing.
Our mission is simple; we help organizations succeed with Apple. At Jamf, we put people first. We focus on the human before we focus on the technology. We are just good people that have it in their gut to do what’s right – for our customers, our employees, and our communities.