Sales Engineer | Japan
Jamf | 160 - Systems Engineering
The Systems Engineer's (SE) primary role is to partner within the Japan Sales Team and work alongside Account Executives and Inside Sales Representatives to achieve sales goals. This position will evaluate technical requirements of new sales opportunities and present technical solutions to meet the needs of prospective and existing customers.
- Technical point of contact for prospective and existing customer, as well as partners,throughout the sales process.
- Demonstrate the business benefits of Jamf products to prospective and existing customers, and at events, via remote/online tools and/or on site.
- Work jointly with the Sales team on strategy, discovery sessions, demos, and evaluations to demonstrate Jamf products to prospects remotely and/or on site.
- Work with sales teams to understand customer requirements and create solutions with unique business value, to ultimately drive customer success.
- Identify and understand the ongoing service needs of customer and recommend solutions in terms of support and service engagements.
- Support targeted evaluations, proof of concept, and pilot implementations of Jamf solutions to timely success.
- Support revenue and billings goals while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Occasionally assist the broader SE team and contribute relevant information.
- Special projects as assigned by SE Management.
- Maintains current knowledge in present areas of responsibility (i.e., self education, attends ongoing educational programs).
- Native or extremely fluent level of business Japanese (Required)
- Comfortable with reading and writing business English (Required)
- 2 years+ in technical sales, support or services experiences (Required)
- At least one of the following is required:
- Proficient with Apple technology within a business or education environment.
- MDM, EMM industry or relevant experience with Japanese mobile phone business.
- Experience with presenting/speaking to an audience on technical topics
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Travel: Up to 30 %
Job Type: Full Time
Supervisor: Manager, Systems Engineering