Sales Operations Analyst II
EagleView | Sales
Eagleview is seeking a Specialized Sales Operations Analyst to work with the Eagleview’s global sales organization.
This role will be part of a team that is continuously evolving forecast models, analyzing historic results, and make business recommendations to senior management based on those analyses all in an environment of rapid growth and increasing complexity. This will include working with Sales leadership to develop, implement and manage the business processes, systems, reports and strategies that optimize business functions to meet organizational goals and initiatives.
In this role, you will work closely with members of the sales and business development teams to ensure we are capturing and surfacing the best data and information to make optimal business decisions across our global program.
Successful candidates will be:
- Analytical with business acumen, and detail driven with excellent problem solving skills.
- Must be able to work directly with the models/data.
- Passionate about your work, detail-oriented, analytical, and have excellent problem-solving abilities.
- Experienced at working with large data sets and the technical tools needed to work with them.
- Drive towards simple, scalable solutions to difficult problems and can communicate complex analytical results, both written and verbally, in a clear and easy-to-understand way.
- He/she should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to work cross-organizationally.
- Bachelors degree
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in an analyst, operations, or programs role
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- 3+ years experience in dashboarding, data visualization, and reporting with tools such as Domo, Power BI and Salesforce
- 3+ years experience in SQL and manipulating large data sets in a database
- 3+ years advanced proficiency in Excel (including VBA, Macros, Pivot Tables, array functions, Power Pivots, etc.)
- Able to operate successfully in a lean, fast-paced organization
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a track record of supporting a variety of stakeholders Exhibits sound business judgment and a proven track record of taking ownership, leading data-driven analyses, and providing clear answers to complex problems
- Motivated self-starter, proactive and action-oriented
- Strong problem solving and collaboration skills
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plansalong with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casualenvironment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveragingthe talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for ourbusiness and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.