Data Extraction Specialist
Numerator | Operations | Vadodara, Gujarat
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic, detail-oriented individual to join our company as a Data Extraction Specialist. The Data Extraction Specialist is responsible for receipt data extraction for client data reports, a position with opportunities to grow within the organization both vertically and horizontally.
If you enjoy working on computers, quick at keyboard and are interested in learning how receipts are collected, processed and analyzed, this is a perfect opportunity for you to join a rapidly growing team
- Performs data entry, collects, and compiles data. Reviews documents for accuracy before inputting all data submitted.
- Responsible for the accuracy and integrity of the extracted data for reporting and follows policies and procedures to ensure data is entered accurately and on time
- Organizes, arranges, and reduces data to keyed entries according to established procedures.
- Receives and relays communication about data issues and reports them directly to supervisor in a timely manner
- Assures timely preparation of reports including review and maintenance of data as needed prior to report preparation.
- Provides training to other staff that is necessary to successful job performance, consistent with company standards and expectations, and facilitates cross-functional awareness and proficiencies
- Understand internal process flow and department procedures
- Quality control data and serve as a checks and balance for department
- Contribute to team success by accomplishing related results
- Perform other related duties assigned by manager
- Graduate or above in any discipline
- 1+ years of related experience in reading and interpreting purchase receipts or prescriptions
- Critical thinking and attention to detail is a must
- Strong computer skills (touch type at 40+ WPM)
- Excellent English in both written and spoken English
- Great attention to detail and accuracy. Quality minded; motivated to seek out errors and inquire when something appears inaccurate
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and G-Suite
- Ability to work productively, individually with minimal oversight as well as within a team
- Familiarity with North American markets and fast moving consumer packaged goods (FMCG) industry is a plus.
- Morning Shift- 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM IST
- General Shift- 11:00 AM to 8 PM IST
- Evening Shift- 4:00 PM to 12:30 AM IST
- Shifts are 5 days a week with rotations to support necessary weekend and holiday (dependent on business and client needs)