Lead Development Representative
EagleView | Marketing
EagleView is transforming the way companies use the data about the physical world in which they operate, by delivering more accuracy and context in a constantly changing world. EagleView combines imagery that reveals the finest and most important details with computer vision to help companies gain actionable insights into any location—from anywhere. By delivering timely comprehensive answers to complex questions, EagleView helps professionals across different industries improve people’s lives and make informed decisions for the present and future.
As the company looks to expand into new markets and continue to pioneer the use of aerial imagery and machine learning, the Marketing organization is looking for an ambitious design lead who's collaborative, creative, and passionate about delivering creative concepts that resonate with customers.
The Lead Development Representative (LDR) will be responsible for receiving and responding to inbound marketing leads, as well as outbound prospecting to support Marketing campaigns. As an initial touchpoint for EagleView’s prospective customer, this candidate must be responsive and informative in order to create engaging, memorable experiences. Our ideal candidate will be a motivated, self-starter who can work cohesively across the organization to deliver results.
- Manage inbound leads from sources including online form submission, marketing campaigns, inbound call and email
- Manage outbound prospect engagement to support Marketing campaigns
- Research and build new and existing accounts, including adding contacts or account information
- Acquire in depth knowledge of our full range of products and services and convey that knowledge to prospective customers
- Conduct high-level conversations with a range of personas across different vertical markets
- Qualify and delegate new prospects to the right sales contact
- Support sales team targets with a focus on converting leads to opportunities
- Create and manage a comprehensive lead dashboard with updated lead status and disposition
You’re our ideal candidate if you are…
- Goal-oriented and tenacious – You’re self-motivated and structured in how you manage inbound and outbound communications
- A good communicator and collaborator – You’re personable, proactive, and clear in your communications to a variety of audiences, internal and external
- A multi-tasker – You can prioritize activities and deliverables, manage multiple projects effectively and drive them to completion with a focus on producing measurable results
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 0 – 2 years of sales, marketing or customer support experience
- Must be highly organized and capable of multitasking for long periods of time
- Proven track record of excellent communication/selling skills
- Inbound/outbound business to business phone marketing or sales experience is a plus
- Knowledge or background with CRM systems, specifically Salesforce
- Knowledge or background with Marketing Automation Platforms, specifically Marketo
- Knowledge or background with Sales Engagement Platforms, specifically Outreach
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Exceptionally good phone skills, with the ability to speak to people at all levels within an organization
More on EagleView
EagleView is a fast-growing technology company with a 17-year track record of developing intellectual property in advanced aerial imaging technology. The EagleView culture is one of employee empowerment where everyone irrespective of title or role is encouraged to contribute and innovate.
EagleView also offers a modern technology work place designed to promote employee wellbeing. Helping employees realize their full potential though education and on-the-job training and mentoring is a top priority, making EagleView a “Best Place to Work” for more than five years running.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.