Director of Marketing Operations
MINDBODY | Marketing | San Luis Obispo, CA
The Director of Marketing Operations plays a critical role within the Go-To-Market team holding responsibility over optimizing lead management processes, strategic planning, ensuring no lead is left behind, measuring and evaluating marketing performance, technology budgeting, vetting and implementing marketing technologies, supporting demand generation and campaigns. This individual will be a change agent, helping the team scale, build, measure and optimize lead funnels, programs, campaigns and channels.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- 10+ years of marketing operations experience in a high growth B2B environment
- 8+ years building and managing high-performance teams with the ability to adapt to change
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, economics, statistics or related area, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years lead funnel management experience within a SAAS environment and MQL model
- 5+ years of experience in marketing technology vetting, selection and implementation
- 5+ years hands-on experience troubleshooting and resolving issues in Salesforce
- 3+ years hands-on admin experience with Marketing Automation (Marketo, Eloqua)
- Strong understanding setting up campaign attribution programs, lead scoring, campaign management and project management
- Strong team player with cross-functional collaboration skills partnering with sales operations, sales, global marketing and IT
- Proven understanding of core business processes in a B2B technology environment; IT, sales, marketing, product development, and customer success
- Proven expertise in building campaign goals, budgets, and dashboards for marketing teams
- Proven experience deploying and optimizing lead or account scoring methods
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills with front-line and executive teams
• Strong knowledge of marketing principles and the creative development and execution process
• Excellent analytical skills, attention to detail, strong strategic thinking, & creative problem solving
• Adept at multi-tasking and juggling a variety of time-sensitive projects in a deadline driven environment
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborate with Sales Operations, Demand Generation and Marketing to continuously improve the overall effectiveness and efficiency of marketing programs and marketing technology
- Manage, support and continuously evolve a high-performance team of marketing technology and operation specialists.
- Evaluate, manage and deploy marketing technologies in a collaborative environment
- Ensure effectiveness of technology deployments and innovation
- Be a catalyst for positive change and innovation
- Analyze and interpret data to measure performance of our campaigns and systems. Communicate initiatives and results to leadership
- Support a strong metrics-based Go To Market team; drive insights through research / analytics to enable and enrich discussions
- Provide ongoing insights into our lead management performance (MQL Model), building and analyzing reports, identifying bottlenecks and making recommendations and implementation plans for improvement.
- Define and execute ongoing lifecycle experimentation efforts and regularly share best practices and key learnings with cross functional teams.
- Analyze business performance and manage stakeholder requirements primarily related to Salesforce sales and marketing environments.
- Apply best practices to implement scalable, repeatable and comparable methods of measurement and performance tracking for campaigns.
- Develop controls on all data inputs and outputs to drive data cleanliness