TIBCO | 70940 PreSales EMEA France | Paris, Centre
Are you a seasoned Presales Professional with good knowledge of Integration technologies (Middleware, SOA, IoT, API etc)?
Then this could be a great opportunity for you! At TIBCO we are looking for a Solutions Consultant for our French team that will partner with our Enterprise Sales team to manage the technical aspects of the sales cycle across all of our product offerings. This is a highly customer-facing role offering a diverse set of technical challenges
Did you know, that our products are fundamental in the daily operation of thousands of your most popular household names including many airlines, banks, retail outlets, telecommunication vendors? We help these companies integrate their people, data, and systems and to better manage and understand their business to make smarter more forward-thinking decisions & become more efficient. Take a look at our many customer success stories: https://www.tibco.com/customers
What’s in it for you?
TIBCO is going through a significant period of growth providing great potential for career development. This is an opportunity to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately.
The job holder will be expected to perform the following: -
- Work with customers to understand their business issues and formulate value propositions in the Analytics space
- Define Analytics solution architecture and elaborate on business benefits and return of investment
- Be creative in pushing the value of the overall TIBCO Analytics platform
- Provide product expertise support to sales force (TIBCO SSG, VAR/OEM and Partners sales directors, Analytics direct and indirect sales, BDE) on the full range of sales cycles
- Deliver TIBCO Analytics presentations, demonstrations, workshops and manage and coordinate proofs-of-concept on real customer environments
- Work with Partners to transfer knowledge, build joint value propositions, and provide support as required during their pre-sales cycles
- Contribute to formal bids and invitations to tender
- Develop competitive knowledge and leverage in pre-sales cycle
- Keep up with industry trends and best practices
- Provide feedback to the Engineering, Marketing, Support, Field Sales and SC teams on value propositions, experiences, lessons learned, product evolution, etc.