Senior Enterprise Solution Architect
KIBO | Sales/Marketing | Dallas, TX
At Kibo, we provide cloud commerce solutions inspired by our clients' needs and designed to empower their teams. Together, we can help them see further, think bigger, and climb higher.
Our software and services include eCommerce, Order Management, Personalization, and Mobile Point-of-Service. We serve retailers, manufacturers, and brands, and our solutions are designed to power the shopping experience – from first click to doorstep – and to scale with them as their business grows.
Kibo is searching for a talented Senior Enterprise Solution Architect to join our pre-sales team and provide technical expertise for our clients and sales team. This individual will build and perform custom technical presentations and demonstrations of Kibo’s Unified Commerce Cloud Solutions. The Solution Architect should have a strong technical and development background, as well as be able to articulate technology and product position to technical and business users in the art of strategic solution selling.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Technical and architectural lead in the enterprise sales cycle to define and drive innovation and client-specific solution strategy
- Participate in enterprise client discovery sessions that inform product demonstrations, requirements documents, process flow and system architecture diagrams, and statements of work.
- Provide valuable industry expertise and consulting to clients and prospects centered on innovative uses of technology that drive value creation.
- Create customized product demonstrations for enterprise audiences through the Kibo Development Center and related toolsets.
- Deliver technical customized product demonstrations, presentations, and training sessions remotely, at customer locations, and at Kibo facilities.
- Provide solution insight that ties the solution to client needs and solving pain points
- Timely review and completion of enterprise RFP responses sourced through the Kibo Partner and Sales organizations.
- Perform enterprise technical discovery and qualification to determine fitment, business case and deal strategy
- Work with Kibo Services to ensure successful delivery of SOWs, accurately representing pitched solutions
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Sales, Professional Services, Product management and other areas of the business to drive the vision and innovation that we provide to our clients
- Stay current in technology and industry trends
- 5+ years of Solutions Engineering, Solution Implementation, Pre-Sales or Consulting experience
- Experience in the eCommerce, Distributed Order Management, or Supply Chain SaaS space; Strongly Preferred
- An understanding of application development and deployment concepts and tools.
- Enthusiasm, energy and ability to evangelize Kibo technology and cloud solutions.
- BS degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Business or related field preferred