Customer Support Specialist (FitMetrix)
MINDBODY | Customer Service | Atlanta, GA
The Customer Support Specialist provides technical product support to FitMetrix customers via inbound/escalated calls, and email. This position handles customer inquiries by gathering information to identify the nature of the problem and troubleshoots potentially complex technical product‐related issues.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- High School Diploma, or equivalent.
- Proven ability to handle a high call and email volume and comfortable with all communication methods including phone, and email.
- Excellent computer skills, including familiarity with using internet browsers, online chat tools, and email.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to handle escalated and complex customer issues with confidence, patience, and poise. · Actively listens. Allows others to speak without unnecessarily interrupting them. Uses questioning techniques to gain full understanding of customer needs.
- Proven ability to learn and acquire new industry, company, product, or technical knowledge efficiently.
- Customer focused mindset; uses information to suggest improvements in products and services. · Ability to quickly develop rapport and relate to diverse populations; can diffuse high‐tension situations comfortably.
- Interacts with colleagues and customers in a tactful manner. Recognizes the importance of building professional relationships.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Intake of technical product support to FitMetrix customers via phone, and email.
- Follow up and resolve customer callbacks and open cases for product support.
- Intake and resolve basic and complex customer inquiries related to services or the software by gathering information to identify and assess the nature of the problem.
- Troubleshoot complex product‐related issues.
- Escalate complex issues to higher‐level support teams and/or management.
- Provide quality service to customers to meet customer expectations and in accordance with the expectations communicated by the company.
- Follow internal Knowledge Centered Support processes to accurately answer customer questions and to maintain knowledge bases.
- Use advanced product knowledge to educate customers on product features or additional services to meet their needs.
- Document customer interactions under the customer profile following current department processes. · Communicate all product change requests to our Quality Assurance and Development Teams as in line with current processes.