Senior Billing Specialist
Advanced | Administration - Finance | Birmingham, England
Advanced are one of the UK’s largest software companies, developing a range of solutions covering the whole industry and delivering right, first-time solutions, which solve customer problems, save money and deliver significant impact to users’ lives. With more than 16,000 customers relying on our systems and infrastructure, our team is focused on making the complex simple, as we become one of the UK technology industry’s success stories. We’re growing fast and building an exciting future.
Team & Role Description
An opportunity has arisen to join our Billing department based within our office in The Mailbox, Birmingham. Reporting to the Group’s Billing and Renewals Manager, we are recruiting for an experienced Senior Billing Specialist to ensure that the Billing operation is able to operate efficiently, effectively and deliver on key strategic goals.
The key duties of the role will include:
- Ensure accurate billing across all streams of billing - Recurring, transactional, services, milestones and ad hoc
- Provide the required dataset to ensure that customers are accurately billed aligned to the agreed schedule
- Assist and manage current billing projects and develop / adapt the billing controls and processes based on the findings of the projects
- Ensure billing is completed to agreed SLA's
- Perform high-level analysis of period results, investigate and resolve any exceptions or inconsistencies
We would like you to have:
- Ability to interpret and analyse data
- Ability to resolve exceptions and disputes as well as manage client expectations
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working in a similar environment (software / technology industry preferable)
Reimagine your Future by Joining the Advanced Team. We hire for potential, and develop at pace.
With £240m turnover, 16,000 customers and 2,200 employees we pride ourselves on delivering focused software solutions for the public sector, enterprise commercial and health & care organisations that simplify complex business challenges and deliver immediate value.
Some of our Key Benefits from day one are:
- Generous Annual Leave - 25 days annual leave plus localised public holidays, with the ability to buy additional days
- Advanced Perks At Work - Exclusive employee discount programme providing access to enhanced offers at high street retailers (including John Lewis, Tesco, Apple and Asos), discounted rates for cinema and theatre tickets, accommodation and travel bookings
- Stunning office locations across 5 key hubs
- Charity Fundraising - Proud to be a Patron of The Prince's Trust
- Dedicated talent development team to help your Advanced career progress