VIEW ALL APPLY NOW
TIBCO | 58600 PSG EMEA Consultants | Milano,
As a Principal Consultant within the TIBCO Professional Services Group you are actively involved in a broad spectrum of activities including pre and post sales consultancy to TIBCO clients and partners, practice development, team participation, and relationship building.Skills & Requirements
The job holder will be expected to perform the following: -
- You possess a strong service orientation and enjoys problem-solving complex situations.
- Ideally you are exceptionally knowledgeable about a specific set of TIBCO products in the Integration space (i.e.: BW6) and their supporting technologies and often functions as the primary technology contact, communicating frequently about schedules, deliverables, and risk.
- You will apply best practices in developing solutions to address critical business issues and enterprise level design matters.
- You will assist in the development of PSG objectives and principles to achieve goals in creative and effective ways.
- You will help develop strategies to improve selling success and will actively participate in the development of future concepts, products and technologies.
- You will act independently to determine methods and procedures on new or special assignments, and will work on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of a wide set of variables.
- You will provide mentoring and guidance to other members of the PSG organisation as well as customer personnel