Segment Marketing Manager
Trintech | Sales/Marketing | Addison, TX
We are looking for an amazing, data-driven marketer to own demand and lead generation for the Large Enterprise market segment . In your new role, you will be in charge of attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing to close those leads into customers. You will crush your demand generation goals through a number of marketing channels, including top-of-funnel channels like social media, blogging, paid advertising, and on/offline events, middle-of-funnel channels like email nurturing, and bottom-of-funnel activities executed with Business Development. In this role, a strong knowledge of the demand generation programs will be necessary to coordinate and execute campaigns and follow-up, along with experience in campaign development and lead management. The role will also partner and collaborate with Business Development to build a successful, sustainable pipeline of leads and customers.
- Develop campaigns that will engage and educate targeted segments
- Drive demand and support revenue and business goals
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.)
- Manage key conversion points in the marketing funnel, including landing pages, website calls-to-action (CTAs), and lead-generating forms
- A/B test and continually measure the performance of these conversion assets.
- Optimize our marketing’s conversion paths and rates overall and drive marketing-qualified leads for our sales team
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels
- Establish closed-loop analytics to understand how our marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers
- Define a segment-specific marketing plan based on the overall company marketing strategy.
- Minimum 5-7+ years of experience in demand generation, campaign marketing, email marketing or field marketing with demonstrated lead, pipeline and revenue growth, preferably with a SaaS product line in B2B
- Proven track record of successfully targeting the Large Enterprise market
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions
- Hands-on experience and proficiency in Marketo marketing automation software features in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using workflows) into converted customers
- WordPress, HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite
- Familiarity with accounting, finance, or enterprise software preferred but not required
- Marketo certification