SMB Sales Specialist
MINDBODY | Sales | Sydney, New South Wales
SMB Sales Specialist/Wellness, Fitness & Beauty industry
Who We Are:
MINDBODY is the global leader in creating SaaS business management software for the beauty, wellness and fitness industry. Our software has transformed that vision into the world's leading wellness and beauty services marketplace, linking hundreds of thousands of passionate health, wellness and beauty professionals to the millions of clients they serve. As a sales professional, you'll have a great advantage in presenting software solutions from a company that is already acknowledged as the BEST in its industry.
How you’ll Contribute:
From our office in Sydney, you’ll be part of the MINDBODY team that is working to directly contribute to MINDBODY customers around the globe.
The SMB Sales Specialist/Wellness, Fitness & Beauty is responsible for achieving sales targets within an inside sales environment. This position is focused on the total addressable market, while maintaining revenue objectives. The position involves communicating with prospects in various forums including, outbound & inbound calls, emails, text, and other social media engagements. You’ll be the deal-closer with new clients, and you’ll receive generous commissions for your success!
What’s in it for you:
- Monthly funds set aside for wellness activities (gym memberships, massages, salon treatments, and more)
- Onsite wellness classes (yoga, pilates)
- A company culture that’s committed to the spirit of “Woo Hoo!”, Audaciously achieving whilst remembering to have fun no matter how stressful the moment may be.
- Highly competitive comp package!
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Drive sales volume via outbound cold calls, lead generation, converting inbound leads and closing sales with small to medium sized businesses.
- Demonstrate MINDBODY software, products, and partner solutions to potential clients and assist them in selecting the best solution(s) for their needs.
- Effectively manage pipeline as well as forecasting business on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Consistently achieve monthly and quarterly quota goals.
- Understand the requirements of a small business and be able to effectively problem solve and provide the right solutions to help them succeed.
- Keep abreast of all product updates, including software and application updates and releases, new partner offerings, and market conditions
- Participate in trade shows and conventions as needed.
Sound good to you? Great! Send us your resume and let’s talk!