DES Operations Coordinator
Granicus | Professional Services | Washington, DC
Granicus provides technology and services that empower government organizations to create seamless digital experiences for the people they serve. By offering the industry’s leading cloud-based solutions for communications, content management, meeting and agenda management, and digital services to more than 4,000 public sector organizations, Granicus helps turn government missions into quantifiable realities.
The DES Operations Coordinator is a key member of the Digital Engagement Services team. The DES team provides our government clients with full-service digital strategy and support, by understanding current goals and approach for digital strategy and engagement, then delivering programmatic campaigns, custom dashboards and reporting, or hands-on training with governance documentation.
The Granicus Digital Engagement Services team believes in the power of digital to transform the human experience, to promote connection, access, transparency and progress. We are laser-focused on helping our government clients realize the full potential of digital — and the Granicus technology platform — so they can be relevant and accessible as they strive to serve the greater good. We collaborate with our clients and our team to help governments adopt new tools, culture, processes and approaches to keep pace with rising citizen expectations.
The opportunities to make a difference while supporting digital-first initiatives for the public sector are limitless. Our growing team of digital thinkers and creators drive excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of programmatic campaigns and content. The position reports to the Manager of the Digital Engagement Services team based in D.C.
What You'll Do:
- Develop and maintain client and project documents, including timelines/calendars, meeting notes and conference call reports
- Assist DES team with drafting personas, journeys, outreach content, presentation decks, research and analysis across multiple clients including providing support to multiple DES team members
- Schedule and coordinate client, internal, and vendor meetings and conference calls
- Assist with reporting needs across the DES team. This includes Board-level reporting, standard and custom reports as requested by DES leadership, and equipping front-line managers with reports that support their unique organizational needs. Examples of standard reporting include: Utilization, Project Profitability, Resource Forecasting, Revenue Forecasting, and Project Health
- Capture key client and project successes and translate those data points into success stories and other sales enablement tools
- Leverage company-standard CRM (Salesforce) and project management solutions (Netsuite OpenAir and Smartsheet) to maintain user friendly methods for executing and tracking projects
- Assist in the documentation for existing and new processes and automated workflows within the DES team
- Contribute to the evaluation and implementation of new tools, solutions, and processes to improve and optimize DES team performance
- Operationalize the day-to-day maintenance of new tools, solutions, and processes. This includes documentation and back-up plans
- Support and consult Sales and Client Success teams in pursuit of Digital Engagement Services opportunities
Who You Are:
- You have up to 1 year of digital campaign support, preferably in a digital/social media company serving government or at a government agency
- You possess superior communication skills - oral, written, and visual (ex: process mapping/workflow) This includes sound judgement on when individuals need to be consulted versus informed, and whether communications go direct to individual contributors, or flow through team managers
- You have a strong interest or experience in various communications platforms (including social media, email, SMS, and web) and how they can be combined and leveraged for marketing and communications strategies
- You have strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- You have the ability to be flexible in a changing work environment and to work well under pressure
- You have an authentic presence at all times
- You have experience and/or enthusiasm for working with government. Passionate about public service, citizen engagement and all things digital
Granicus is committed to providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment and advancement without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, physical or mental disability, age, genetic information, sexual or affectional orientation, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, familial status, military or veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.