.NET Software Architect
KIBO | Product Development | Austin, TX
At Kibo, we provide cloud commerce solutions inspired by our clients' needs and designed to empower their teams. Together, we can help them see further, think bigger, and climb higher.
Our software and services include eCommerce, Order Management, Personalization, and Mobile Point-of-Commerce. We serve retailers, manufacturers, and brands, and our solutions are designed to power the shopping experience – from first click to doorstep – and to scale with them as their business grows.
As a .NET Architect, you will be contributing to the development effort of various enterprise level multi-tenant SaaS solutions. The primary focus of this position is to produce high-quality Enterprise applications. This responsibility includes all aspects of the software development life cycle including requirements gathering, design, development, testing, deployment, and support of custom solutions. In addition, you will serve as a subject matter expert and provide technical guidance and support when necessary and provide mentoring to other staff members.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Collaborate with other professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software or applications
- Use tools and methodologies to create representations for functions and user interface of desired product
- Develop high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility
- Define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards
- Communicate successfully all concepts and guidelines to development team
- Oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
- Approve final product before launch
- Proven experience as software architect
- 5+ years’ experience in software development and coding in C#/.NET
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture
- Excellent knowledge of UML and other modeling methods
- Understanding of software quality assurance principles
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail
- High quality organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and presentation abilities
- BS/MS in Computer Science or a related field