Software Quality Engineer Intern
Ping Identity | Product Development - IDaaS (5102) | Vancouver, British Columbia
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's built on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
- Design, build and maintain test environments
- Work closely with Product Managers and developers to define user stories
- Define testing strategy to ensure delivery of fully qualified features and functionality
- Perform functional, UI, device, security, etc... testing
- Contribute to the expansion and maintenance of test automation systems
- Participate in production rollouts of new versions of the various components.
- Work closely across engineering teams coordinating quality efforts across all the integration points.