Entry Level Client Support
Regulatory DataCorp | Operations
Do you want to launch your career at a company where you can learn and grow?
Do you want to help make the world a safer place to live in?
Then RDC is the place for YOU!
LEARN AND GROW
RDC encourages employees to take ownership of their growth and career development by offering a variety of professional development and training opportunities, including boot camps, lunch and learns, workshops and self-paced eLearnings tracks to accelerate an employee to reach their maximum potential.
MAKE THE WORLD A SAFER PLACE
RDC helps to prevent financial crime. Virtually every crime and terrorist activity have a financial component. Financial crime includes fraud, electronic crime, money laundering, terrorist financing, bribery and corruption, market abuse and insider dealing, and information security.
RDC is the world’s leading Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Know Your Customer (KYC), Anti-Bribery & Corruption (ABC) solutions provider. Our software solutions use machine learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) driven analytics to prevent finical crime.
The successful candidate will provide training on RDC’s market-leading products, software support and technical customer service.
In addition to supporting existing clients, the Client Support Specialist will also assist with onboarding new clients.
- Inhouse training opportunities
- Comprehensive health benefits (medical / dental / vision care)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting on Employer Match Contribution
- Continuing education stipend
- Casual dress work environment
- Generous PTO (15 days)
- Paid Holidays (8 days)
- Pizza Tuesdays
- Open work environment for increase collaboration
- Offsite company events
- Monthly Townhalls
Traits we look for:
- You work diligently at a task; you persevere and are industrious.
- An eagerness to learn and ask questions to understand, not to simply get answers.
- You adapt to situations and individuals, while taking into account the context of the situation.
- You are open and tolerant of ideas and approaches different from your own.
- You draw from the unique nature of individual cultural backgrounds.
Creativity / Resourcefulness
- You are not constrained by the way you were initially taught when seeking solutions.
- You are flexible in how an issue / problem / situation is approached.
Maven / Evangelist Attitude
- You willingly transferring knowledge to others, not simply showcasing what you know or what others do not.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Answer clients’ product, data and technical questions via phone and email
- Troubleshoot reported issues, collaborate with subject matter experts on resolutions
- Deliver training on RDC’s suite of products for clients and prospects via webinar
- Onboard new clients, advise on account configuration options and setup
- Share knowledge and customer feedback with RDC stakeholders including data, operations, product and technology to identify product and performance enhancement opportunities
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Positive attitude with a passion for delivering exceptional service
- Exceptional presentation skills and professional etiquette
- Aptitude to quickly learn and understand product enhancements and become a “go-to” person for customers and colleagues
- Excels in a fast pace environment
- Effective time management skills
- Self-starter with a solid ability to work independently
- The drive to be part of a winning team
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience working with Microsoft products, specifically Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel
- Bilingual is a plus