VP, Product Management
Jamf | 310 - Product Management | Minneapolis, MN
We are seeking a high-performing candidate to lead our worldwide product management discipline. Reporting to the Chief Strategist, this person is the primary driver of the product group’s vision, overseeing the creation and management of roadmaps and resourcing plans based on Jamf’s adopted strategies and vision. The role is inherently cross-functional, and the ability to work effectively and harmoniously with the development organization and senior leadership is essential to achieve our business and financial objectives.
Success in this role requires a deep understanding of Jamf products, the market, our customers, competition, and Apple products combined with the ability to lead, inspire and collaborate with Jamf teams, customers, partners and influencers.
- Product Strategy – Collaborate with a diverse team to create and communicate a product strategy that aligns with our business strategy, business objectives and financial goals
- Product Roadmap – Lead and mentor the discipline, creation and delivery of a rolling 12-month product portfolio of roadmaps that aligns with our business and product strategy and delivers on our business and financial goals.
- Product Communications – Partner with Product Marketing to ensure the entire organization has a clear understanding of our product strategy, roadmap and delivery progress.
- Program Management – Lead the development of a program management function that includes responsibility for customer advisory boards, early product access programs (preview, beta) and launch management to support the full product lifecycle.
- Product Operations & Culture - Create and continuously improve an operational framework and culture for the entire team that ensures clarity of roles and deliverables. Fosters efficient and effective collaboration within and across teams. Champions the methodologies and procedures for conducting research, design conceptualization, prototyping, and product development across the product management discipline.
- Change Agent - Drives change management and scalability across a rapidly growing, diverse portfolio of products. Identifies and replicates best practices in developing a strong product operations discipline.
- Product Analysis – Challenge and critique, refine, and make further recommendations on research and analyses conducted by other product management and strategy personnel
- Corporate Development – Partner with Corporate Development to drive build, buy, partner decisions, including the evaluation, due diligence and integration of potential acquisition candidates
- Professional Development – Mentor and grow a team of skilled product management professionals who are engaged and deliver consistent, high quality work
- Continuous Learning – Proactively maintain deep knowledge of our products, the market, our customers, competition, Apple products, and best practices in product management
- 8+ Years of experience in B2B technology (required), preferably with a software company (Required)
- Proven experience in strategic planning and execution tied to goals, objectives, metrics and outcomes (Required)
- 8+ Years of experience in leading, managing and growing a high-performing team (Required)
- General Experience with a product management framework such as Pragmatic Marketing (Required)
- General Experience in an agile development environment (Required)
Location: Minneapolis, MN or Eau Claire, WI
Education: 4 year / Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, related major (Required)
Manager: Chief Strategy Officer