VIEW ALL APPLY NOW
Skills & Requirements
Member Technical Staff
TIBCO | 60700 Alpine R&D | Pune,
- As an Software Engineer for TIBCO Data Science Team Studio you will enhance and extend the capabilities of a leading commercial data science platform used to solve complex real-world problems in fields such as text mining, signal processing, and deep learning.
- You will leverage the power of technologies such as Hadoop, Spark, Kubernetes and multiple cloud-native technologies.
- You will develop and maintain a powerful platform that is UX-driven and fulfills the promise of “citizen data scientists”.
- You will work with our team of data scientists to develop features end-to-end for real customers. 2
- TIBCO Data Science Team Studio performs complex algorithms in parallel, and scales to billions of rows and multiple thousands of variables.
- Candidates must have strong programming skills, experience with big data analytic and cloud-native technologies plus a strong desire to work with the latest distributed computing technologies.
- Lead the development and maintenance of a massively-scalable analytic and machine learning platform built on Hadoop and Spark
- Define and extend our cloud-native architecture and technology strategy
- Work on the full stack of application development, using agile practices, from concept phase through testing and launch
- Evolve our plug-in framework and SDKs to create a marketplace of scalable analytic tools
- Help to contribute to open-source projects for data mining and machine learning