Customer Success Consultant
Granicus | Professional Services | Washington, DC
Granicus is seeking a Customer Success Consultant (CSC) to support the deep and successful adoption of our suite of SaaS solutions, and to drive visible value aligned with our clients' business outcomes. You are a committed client navigator guiding customers on a strategic journey of success.
Strong candidates will have experience in nurturing clients in an agency, public sector, or software organization. Qualified candidates will have stellar client relationship and consultative skills, as well as proven success in data-driven decision making, adherence to process and organizational advancement. Candidates should also have experience with Software as a Service (SaaS) platforms, and the ability to translate the capabilities of a technology platform into specific benefits for a given client. The desire to be a part of a collaborative, fast-paced team who thrives on the mission of providing world-class service is a must.
An awesome CSC consistently provides excellent service so that our customers can deliver exceptional civic and citizen experiences in our communities.
What You'll Do:
- Proactively guide clients through every step of the customer journey - from pre-sales to onboarding to implementation to support and deeper adoption, through to retention - to ensure a seamless and successful Granicus signature experience
- Voraciously consume Granicus and auxiliary metrics via signature dashboards, and make data-driven recommendations based on Granicus benchmarks and client baselines to accelerate adoption
- Ensure best practices are adopted and employed along the maturity curve for respective products
- Consult customers leveraging account and auxiliary analytics to increase adoption and usage
- Research and keep current on relevant client topics, such as program background, agency and administration developments, media reports, and developments across verticals
- Diligently employ existing best practices, while avidly evolving them to advance team learnings
- Provide bespoke approach to client interactions, while leveraging a library of resources
- Advocate for customers throughout cross-functional divisions, such as product enhancements
- Collaborate with sales organization to expand every aspect of on-the-ground and online intelligence
- Keenly identify and document expansion opportunities in SalesForce
- Passionately pursue developments in Granicus product portfolio, as well as SaaS customer-success practices, competitive advancements, and modern engagement trends
- Enthusiastically represent Granicus at internal and external speaking events as a subject-matter expert in our products and respective civic and citizen knowledge pillars
Who You Are:
- You have 5+ years of increasing responsibility in a relevant field, such as an agency, public sector organization, or software company
- You have an appetite for analytics and advancement driven by data with a preferred knowledge of civic-management and citizen-engagement tools
- You have excellent organizational skills and a passion for process and business systems, as well as process improvement ideation
- You have strong interpersonal skills for internal and external relationship building
- You are able to thrive in a lean, self-propelling, and proactive environment
- You are committed to diversity of thought and consideration of different ideas
- You are willing to travel up to 30%
- You have a BA/BS degree or equivalent
Granicus is committed to providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment and advancement without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, physical or mental disability, age, genetic information, sexual or affectional orientation, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, familial status, military or veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.