Sr. Technical Recruiter
MINDBODY | People & Culture | Pune, Maharashtra
The Sr. Technical Recruiter will play an integral role in growing MINDBODY’s pipeline of talent. The selected individual will identify and work with internal and external candidates through the entire Recruitment life-cycle, including- sourcing, screening, interview set-up, offers, negotiations, and closing. The Sr. Technical Recruiter will act as a subject matter expert by staying current with recruiting best practices, changing trends and strategic sourcing methodologies.
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Full life Cycle Recruitment for both internal and external candidates with a special focus on strategic hiring for high impact roles.
· Engages with candidates as single point of contact and screens candidates for full understanding of availability, interest levels, salary range, relocation needs, visa status and basic qualifications.
· Acts as a Recruiting subject matter expert providing mentorship, sharing and demonstrating use of industry best practices to other recruiters and team members across the company.
· Assists the Head of Recruiting in developing high level strategy that contributes to meeting companywide hiring goals.
· Manages client expectations by presenting data the helps demonstrate a deep understanding of the available talent pool for hard to fill positions.
· Evaluates employment factors such as job experience, education, skills, training, fit with organization, and future potential.
· Builds and maintains a strong recruiting funnel by proactively identifying and building relationships with hard to find talent.
· Provides candidates with information regarding company culture, compensation, benefits, policies and procedures.
· Builds strong relationships with hiring managers to ensure hiring requirements are understood, anticipated and met.
· Maintains applicant tracking system for recruiting statistical analysis and maintains thorough candidate documentation.
· Maintains knowledge of the changing environment of the workforce in the marketplace.
· Maintains current knowledge of applicable laws, regulations and trends in recruitment. Ensures compliance with established procedures and applicable laws.
· Partners effectively with People & Culture Business Partners.
· Provides regular reports on the status of positions and presents data and solutions, as needed.
· Assists with Talent Acquisition related project work as needed.
· 4 + years of experience working as a Technical Recruiter.
· Experience working in a Lead, Closing or Sales Recruiting role.
· Demonstrated ability to proactively identify and hire top talent.
· Motivation and drive to excel in a high paced, continually changing environment.
· Experience developing recruiting strategies that have contributed to the achievement of companywide hiring goals.
· Technical acumen including familiarity with commonly used programming languages, systems architecture, IT networking and commonly used hardware and software tools.
· Demonstrated ability to lead and mentor other recruiters.
· Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence and negotiate.
· Strong organizational skills, detail oriented and committed to continuous improvement.
· Keen attention to detail, along with strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and execute on a plan.
· Ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships with candidates and co-workers.
· Strong self-awareness and emotional intelligence. Must be approachable, patient, helpful and remain calm under challenging circumstances.
· Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience