Microsoft Dynamics Support Developer
Advanced | Support
We are looking for a Support Developer to support our customers who have bespoke development solutions based on Microsoft technologies within our Systems Integration Practice support team.
As a Support Developer, you will:
- Work with your team to troubleshoot and resolve issues and queries
- Ensure an exceptional level of customer service and satisfaction
- Managing an incident queue ensuring that service level agreements are met, keeping customers informed of progress of their issue.
- Proactively suggest improvements to internal process and procedure where relevant.
- Provide support to other team members by sharing workload, resources and knowledge.
This is a hands-on role, so you will need to be able to demonstrate you have:
- Knowledge of Dynamics CRM from 2013 to 365, preferably 2 years of previous experience.
- Previous experience in a Support environment
- The motivation and enthusiasm to take ownership and responsibility
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Outstanding communication skills in person, telephone and email
- Experience of handling customer complaints effectively.
- Able to identify trends and escalate to seniors for trend analysis.
- Able to show good attention to detail.
- Knowledge of SQL server
- Knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint and Microsoft Power BI would be advantageous
Join a business that embraces innovation, gives you the scope to seize every opportunity and will help get you where you want to go. Life at Advanced begins in an unprecedented environment with a role that matters, taking you on a fast paced journey of discovery, however big that might be.
We’re one of the UK’s largest and fastest growing software companies. True partnership is the defining thing that makes us different from the competition. We pride ourselves on delivering focused software solutions for public sector, enterprise commercial and health & care organisations that simplify complex business challenges and deliver immediate value.
- A competitive salary
- Excellent benefits from day one: pension, life insurance, income protection, cycle to work and employee assistance schemes
- 25 days holidays plus your 8 bank holidays
- The chance to be part of an organisation that’s been ranked by Deloitte in the Top 50 fastest-growing tech companies
- An excellent office location
The next steps:
Advanced are an equal opportunity employer, committed to removing bias from the hiring process. We accept applications from all academic and professional backgrounds. If successful, you can expect to take a short online aptitude and personality assessment, and attend face to face interviews- our internal talent acquisition team will be in contact to discuss the process further.