MINDBODY | Information Technology | San Luis Obispo, CA
JOB FAMILY SUMMARY:
Provides support associated with hardware and software to support internal users of the enterprise. These duties include maintenance and support of computers and peripherals connected to the corporate network. The reach includes the home office, all satellite offices and a remote workforce.
The Information Technology Intern assists in primary support duties associated with the maintenance and support of enterprise computers and peripherals connected to the corporate network for all offices and a remote workforce. The internship provides the opportunities to acquire experience and skill in Information Systems and Service Desk Support, as well as opportunity to explore of various components interact in a corporate environment. This will also provide opportunities to interact with various other teams at MINDBODY.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs Tier I/II Service Desk support, handling internal client calls and emails as the primary coordinator with the end user from initial contact through eventual resolution, including remote support for clients in satellite offices and remote workers.
- Provides all aspects of on-site desktop, laptop, and peripherals support including timely resolution of assigned Incident Resolution Requests. Performs software and hardware moves, adds, and changes, both proactively and reactively. Ensures technology and regulatory standards are implemented by maintaining records on repairs, downtime, changes, and updates.
- Assists in monitoring appropriate Service Level Agreements in order to notify management when they are in danger of being breached, and recommending appropriate action to take to prevent violations. Escalates Incident Resolution Requests to senior level staff for resolution as appropriate.
- Assists senior level staff with operational tasks as needed, such as performing data backups and data restores, user account management, and email services management.
- Provides excellent customer service to internal clients and communicates effectively with management, team leaders, and other team members within the department