Regional Sales Director
Ping Identity | Sales (6100)
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's build on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
The Regional Sales Director is responsible for leading of a team of revenue generating Account Executives in the Southeast region. This leader will be assigned a revenue goal, and be responsible for closing business, customer success and go to market planning in the region. We are looking for a high-energy, driven Sales Director with knowledge of technology and solid business-to-business sales management and account management experience. Ping Identity offers a fast-paced, collaborative and innovative environment where you will be empowered to lead a team of motivated sellers. Our goal is to build an organization of smart, ambitious employees, committed to our mission and focused on winning, but able to balance this with a respectful, healthy environment and lifestyle.
- Manage a team of 8-10 Large Enterprise field Account Executives.
- Own pipeline development, management and forecasting for the region.
- Hire and oversee on-boarding and continuous training and development for the team
- Develop and implement sales strategies to grow the business and hit account acquisition targets
- Develop and monitor metrics to measure performance and quotas
- Collaborate with marketing, legal, sales ops, and other sales team to optimize processes and operations
- Provide weekly activity reports and recommendations
- Achieve weekly and quarterly targets
- 3+ years of experience in field sales management
- 5+ years of experience as a proven field sales account executive.
- Must have solid experience in security technology; Identity Access Managment is a plus
- Experience creating field sales tools including call scripts, email templates, presentation, etc…
- Metrics orientation – exceptional metric development skills including measurement and optimization and experience managing team to agreed upon targets.
- Highly proficient in verbal and written communication; excellent presentation skills.
- Sensitive to clients' needs, and can develop warm client relationships.
- Able to conceive, initiate, and sell new ideas in a team environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills to engage with technical and sales communities with credibility.
- Self-motivated, driven and passionate about selling.