Customer Success Executive
Ping Identity | Client Delivery (6400) | Sydney, New South Wales
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's built on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
As a Customer Success Executive, you will be responsible for working with Ping Identity’s premier level clients to ensure that they are successful with our solutions. As part of the company’s Customer Success organization, you will work with our Professional Services and Technical Support Teams to ensure a client’s journey from purchase to production is smooth and well managed. You will also monitor a client’s on-going health and establish a cadence for client interactions that ensure each customer is fully optimized on their existing deployed solutions. In summary, your job is to ensure that Ping delivers value to your customers.
- Ensure maximum value of Ping Identity solutions is realized by customers throughout initial phases of deployment
- Manage ongoing customer needs effectively to drive high customer retention and loyalty
- Engage with customer executives and other influential stakeholders to identify, define, track and measure the overall impact of Ping solutions to the organization.
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally.
- Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for advocacy.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to develop renewal readiness action plan to address any obstacles limiting adoption or creating renewal risk.
- Develop and deliver “success plans” to key customers identifying stakeholders, milestones, metrics, and risks.
- Demonstrate advanced insights and understanding of customers’ business/industry.
- Work to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities.
- Represent APAC region to Customer Success organization. Assist in building strategy for APAC region through growth and drive retention in all accounts in the region.
- At least 5 years of customer facing experience in a Customer Success, Enterprise Software Sales, Professional Services, Account Management, Business Consultancy or Project Management role
- At least 3 years of experience in Identity and Access Management
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with senior level executives across corporate functions within the customer
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills; Ability to manage proactive and reactive tasks effectively
- Navigate easily in traditional complex Enterprise environments
- Experience delivering and driving software implementation and adoption best practices
- Experience building business cases and hosting customers at events/meetings
- High technical aptitude to learn basics of customer use cases and architectural requirements for Ping solutions
- Occasional travel required
- Familiarity with Ping Identity solutions
- General knowledge of enterprise networking and internet protocols
- General knowledge of industry trends in Identity and Access Management / Security
- Experience with SFDC or equivalent CRM systems
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science, or equivalent experience