Associate Product Manager - Workflow Automation
EagleView | Product Strategy | Bellevue, WA
EagleView is transforming the way companies use data about the physical world by delivering more accuracy and context in a constantly changing environment. EagleView imagery reveals the finest and most important details, and computer vision helps companies gain actionable insights into any location—from anywhere. By delivering timely, comprehensive answers to complex questions, EagleView helps professionals make informed decisions for the present and future.
As the company expands into new markets and continues to pioneer the use of aerial imagery and machine learning, the organization is looking for an analytical and energetic self-starter who is passionate about understanding customer pain points and market opportunities, and enjoys developing data-informed value propositions, to successfully bring new solutions to market for a variety of commercial customers.
EagleView is hiring an Associate Product Manager for our workflow automation product team. In this role, you will be responsible for driving end to end scope for large complex projects that span multiple cross-functional teams. EagleView provides customers with workflow automation services that leverage the power of software to reduce cycle times and improve customer outcomes.
- Execute product strategy and organizational alignment of workflow automation solutions for enterprise customers
- Drive execution and integration of software deliverables on schedule and on budget
- Standardize variable workflows across customer segments to drive increased efficiency and improve business outcomes
- Work cross functionally with leadership in Engineering, Operations, Program Management, and Sales to ensure alignment with customer needs as well as a “future-proofing” the technology strategy
- Be hands on with pilot customers to ensure successful completion and high adoption rates
- Communicates with confidence and demonstrates strategic and technical mastery of their platform area when interacting with executives, peers, customers, and partners.
- Takes action to drive issues to resolution.
- Inspires teams to over-achieve in a fast-paced, distributed environment.
- Collaborates across product management and engineering teams to ensure alignment of priorities.
- Actively engages key stakeholders to drive business requirements.
- Completes projects and tasks on time, on target, and on budget.
- Reports regularly on performance against business metrics and objectives
- Curious – desires to learn every day.
- Critical Thinker – looks beyond the obvious.
- Communicator – shares thoughts, candidly and respectfully.
- Entrepreneurial, can-do approach coupled with a strong desire to make a difference.
- Ready to challenge the status-quo and drive innovative ideas.
- Quantitative and analytical skills with a keen understanding of how numbers will affect outcomes over both the short and long term.
- Honest, candid and trustworthy. A team player.
- Executes quickly and gets things done on time.
- Agile and adaptable. Thrives on change.
- Quick study, self-learner. Gains proficiency in new industries, markets and technologies quickly.
- BA/BS required
- 3+ years experience in a combination of SaaS Software, Enterprise Software, strategy, operations, consulting or an equivalent field
- High-complexity program management experience (SW platform experience is preferred)
- Able to comfortably dive into any area of the business or product, understand business needs, and facilitate executive decisions based on changing priorities
- Ability to work strategically and collaboratively across departments
- Effective, versatile and action-oriented
- Excellent communicator in written and verbal form; ability to quickly transition from high level topics down into the details.
- Proven ability to track, prioritize, and drive multiple concurrent projects to success.
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.