Architect/ Principal Engineer
TIBCO | 62750 Mashery R&D | Pune, Maharashtra
Mashery was born out of key business needs in the market to enable faster app development and partner growth, provide better more secure API performance, and deliver data-powered insights. We help customers launch their API programs quickly to get new products and services to market faster, and connect with business partners more easily to foster innovation and expand routes to market. We can also deliver successful API performance with integrated security, and ensure that analytics and a performance dashboard help users understand what works, what doesn’t, and how to determine what data sets will be valuable.
This is a Software Engineering Development position that includes architecture, design and implementation of Big data solutions. Job Description
- Creating complex data processing pipelines, using apache spark/hadoop. Maintain and expand batch aggregations/reports to existing data mart processing using Hive/Oozie.
- Maintain and expand real-time real-time aggregations using Spark streaming, Cassandra, Graphite, Elasticsearch. Writing Unit tests, integration tests and help in defining and executing performance Tests for Datamart components.
- Deploying data pipelines in production based on Continuous Delivery practices.
- Create Dashboards/Alerts exhibiting critical metrics and KPI (key performance indicators) for monitoring/tuning and scaling data processing pipelines.
- Work with Senior Architects to define next generation Architecture for Datamart. Work Closely with Operations team to size, scale and tune existing and new infrastructure
- Communicate ideas, thought process, different alternatives for design and architecture in Discussions and written communication (wiki/design documents/internal blogs).