Numerator | Operations | Vadodara, Gujarat
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic, detail-oriented individual to join our company as a Training Lead. As a Training Lead, you will help Numerator in increasing employee strength by being first point of contact for the new hires and getting them "job ready". You will have a key role in contributing to and maintaining the steady pipeline of resources for our existing / growing teams and new teams getting transitioned to India.
While supervisory role experience is a plus, we will mentor candidate that has the right attitude, drive, and a thirst for knowledge. What we insist upon is cooperation and flexibility to support the Operations with accurate planning and execution.
- Effectively coordinate with recruitment team and track the inflow of new hires
- Plan and Execute the training of new hires, basis the requirements in various verticals
- Deliver the process training of 1 vertical
- Coordinate with subject matter experts of other verticals and schedule sessions
- Maintain steady flow of associates to and from Training team so that non-productive / bench days are mitigated
- Proactively flag risk at any stage in value chain and revert with possible solution
- Ensure 90% Business Throughput through the final assessment / QC before making the batch Live in production
- Bachelor’s degree required with 4-7 years of experience
- Self-motivated with exceptional organizational skills.
- Basic Excel proficiency.
- Proficient in subject knowledge of 1 vertical
- Excellent English communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Charismatic, competitive and enthusiastic personality with negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer-facing skills
- Flexibility and willingness to learn in a high pressure environment.
- General Shift- 11:00 AM to 8 PM IST.
- Shifts are 5 days a week with rotations to support necessary weekend and holiday (dependent on business and client needs)