CentralSquare Technologies | Development | Lake Mary, FL
CentralSquare is seeking outstanding mid-career software developers to work on our large, complex Community Development application. Successful candidates will have demonstrably strong skills developing enterprise applications in C#, and have strong aptitude to acquire and quickly apply new technical skills. Primary responsibilities include enhancing, troubleshooting, maintaining and testing existing web applications. Designing and development new features and web services.
C# Developers will have latitude in developing solutions to complex problems, and will be expected to provide expertise in development & testing best practices and methodologies. You will work on a collaborative agile development team, and in addition to your strong individual contributions, you will provide advice and assistance to more junior team members, as needed, to help in continually improving the productivity and quality of the team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5-7 years of experience in software development with understanding of web technologies
- Proficient in object-oriented programming (C# or Java)
- Knowledge of SQL databases
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Prior experience with MVC/Web API
- Prior experience with Entity Framework
- Prior experience consuming and writing RESTful web services
- Prior experience with JSON
- Prior experience with Angular and/or JQuery
- Experience working with VSTS/Azure DevOps
- Experience working with Akka.net