Director of Operations
Lone Wolf Technologies | Operations | Dallas, TX
The Director of Operations provides the leadership, management and vision necessary to ensure that the company has the proper operational controls, administrative and reporting procedures, and people systems in place to effectively grow the organization and to ensure successful customer relationships and operating efficiency. The position accomplishes this through a respectful, constructive and energetic style, guided by the objectives of the company.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Provide day-to-day leadership and management of Professional Services, Client Success, and Customer Support departments.
- Responsible for driving processes and improving procedures to provide world-class support and services to ensure the satisfaction and success of our clients as they adopt and maintain Lone Wolf products.
- Responsible for the measurement and effectiveness of departmental processes internal and external. Provides timely, accurate and complete reports on the operating condition of the departments.
- Spearhead the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes.
- Collaborate with the management team to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes, and personnel designed to accommodate the rapid growth objectives of our organization.
- Responsible for the day-to-day organization of first-, mid- and senior-level managers as they develop and grow their teams.
- Motivate and lead a high-performance management team of leaders; attract, recruit and retain required members of the leadership team not currently in place.
- Act as lead "client-care officer" through direct contact with every client and partner.
- Foster a success-oriented, accountable environment within the company.
- Represent the firm with clients, investors, and business partners.
- Serve as the escalation contact for severe or complex client relations obstacles.
- EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree in business or related field or higher
- EXPERIENCE: 5+ years of strong operational leadership experience involving Professional Services, Client Success, and Customer Support operations
WHAT YOU NEED FOR THIS POSITION:
- Demonstrated experience in building teams and making key personnel decisions.
- Skilled in organizational development, personnel management, budget and resource development, and strategic planning.
- Excellent people skills, with an ability to partner with a dynamic leadership team.
- Possess personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment to corporate mission.
- Flexible and able to multitask; can work within an ambiguous, fast-moving environment, while also driving toward clarity and solutions; demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities and guiding investment in people and systems.
- Ability to pivot and be agile in the quickly-adapting software and Real Estate industries.
- Experience with ticketing systems and CRMs (Salesforce.com preferred)