MINDBODY | People & Culture | Sydney, New South Wales
Who is MINDBODY?
MINDBODY is trusted by thousands of clients in over 80 countries to manage and grow their businesses. Named one of the top software companies in the US by Inc. magazine, MINDBODY helps businesses leverage technology to streamline operations and make their services more accessible to their clients. The MINDBODY mission is help people lead healthier, happier lives by connecting the world to fitness, beauty, and wellness
What does a recruiter do at MINDBODY?
The Associate Recruiter will play an integral role in growing MINDBODY’s pipeline of talent. The selected individual will identify and work with internal and external candidates through the entire recruitment life-cycle, including- sourcing, screening, interview set-up, offers, negotiations, and closing. The Associate Recruiter will act as a subject matter expert by staying current with recruiting best practices, changing trends and strategic sourcing methodologies.
What are the benefits of working for MINDBODY?
- Working with an established Global brand in our new offices in the heart of Sydney’s CBD, a few short minutes from Town Hall and St James stations
- Join a market leader right at the beginning of expansion
- Monthly prepaid card to spend on beauty or wellness services (gym memberships, massages, salon treatments, and more)
- Free weekly free on-site Yoga and Pilates classes
- Fresh fruit delivered every week
- Provided breakfast on Mondays and lunch on Fridays
- Various wellness programs
- A supportive and fun working environment where positive team culture is 100% a MUST
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides full life cycle recruitment for both internal and external positions
- Engages with candidates as single point of contact and screens candidates for full understanding of availability, interest levels, salary range, relocation needs, visa status and basic qualifications
- Evaluates employment factors such as job experience, education, skills, training, fit with organisation, and future potential and presents viable candidates to hiring managers
- Builds and maintains a strong recruiting funnel by posting well-written job descriptions and proactively sourcing top talent
- Provides candidates with information regarding company culture, compensation, benefits, policies and procedures
- Maintains applicant tracking system for recruiting statistical analysis and maintains thorough candidate documentation
- Works to create and execute against proactive hiring plans by engaging passive candidates
- Maintains current knowledge of applicable laws, regulations and trends in recruitment
- Ensures compliance with established procedures and applicable laws
- Partners effectively with People & Culture Business Partners
- All other duties as assigned
Don’t just take our word for it check out our LinkedIn page and Instagram to keep up with our employees’ day to day life at MINDBODY.
85% of employees expressed that it is a great workplace!
- Bachelor's or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of experience working in a Recruiting environment as a Recruiter, Recruiting Assistant, Researcher or Recruiting Coordinator
- Ability to proactively identify and hire top talent
- Motivation and drive to excel in a high paced, continually changing environment
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence and negotiate
- Strong organisational skills, detail oriented and committed to continuous improvement
- Ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships with candidates and co-workers
- Strong self-awareness and emotional intelligence
- Must be approachable, patient, helpful and remain calm under challenging circumstances
What will you need to succeed?