Business Development Executive
TIBCO | 70812 BDE EMEA | Dublin, Leinster
We are currently hiring for a Business Development Executive to cover the French-speaking market.
We have an opportunity for a fluent french-speaker to join our EMEA Business Development team based here in Dublin. This position is critical for driving TIBCO's business development efforts within France, Belgium & Luxembourg.
You will be responsible for generating new business by following up on inbound marketing leads. You will be accountable for qualifying prospect needs, positioning appropriate TIBCO products and services, and developing strong prospect interest via phone and online contact. You will become an expert in TIBCO products and you will partner closely with marketing and sales.
We want to support you in developing your career here at TIBCO.
Our brand new EMEA HQ office is located in Dublin City Centre with great views of the city! You will be joining a diverse, collaborative and friendly team of 10 who are passionate about what they do. If you want to join a company with a fast-paced, innovative & fun culture then apply today.
The job holder will be expected to perform the following: -
- Timely follow-up to all incoming contacts.
- These contacts are generated from TIBCO Marketing Events, trade/industry Shows, Webinars, TIBCO.com, Whitepapers, Magazine Articles, and Referrals, incoming calls and live chat.
- Creation of highly qualified leads following deep conversation with incoming contacts that you will either –
- Transfer to an Inside Sales agent or Account Executive
- Send back to marketing for nurturing if you discover that there is no potential right now
- Manage as part of your pipeline of leads – i.e. have a pipeline of 20-30 accounts or divisions that you are progressing through qualification during a month.
- Accurate record of all activities in salesforce.com, TIBCO’s customer relationship management system.
- Partnership with a team of inside sales and Field Sales professionals in order to better understand the market needs and increase the quality of leads sent across.
- Partnership with country Marketing representative in order to ensure full understanding and awareness of all on-going and up-coming marketing activities (marketing campaigns, digital campaigns, events etc…)