MINDBODY | Finance/Accounting
The successful individual will possess knowledge in both the accounting and payroll arena: as a Payroll Administrator for MINDBODY, Inc. you will be responsible for the daily processing of the Company’s US, UK, and AU Payroll functions. Daily tasks vary and include, but are not limited to, processing new hires, pay/employment changes, answering team member questions, and processing final pays. The Payroll Administrator is responsible for the daily processing of the Company’s US, UK, and AU Payroll functions. Daily tasks vary and include, but are not limited to, processing new hires, pay/employment changes, answering team member questions, and processing final pays.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the preparation and processing of a multi-state payroll for up to 1700 employees; review and ensure accuracy of approved timesheets; track and deduct all garnishments and other special payroll deductions
- Handle the administration of the electronic timekeeping system. Setup each employee and adherence to FLSA; monitor submissions of approved timesheets, ensure valid data transfers to/from payroll service
- Establish/maintain employee records; ensure that employee changes are entered correctly and made on a timely basis; review changes for proper authorization and adherence to company policy including compliance with federal/state/local regulations
- Perform journal entries, balance-sheet reconciliations, and payroll accruals
- All other duties as assigned
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Approximately 1 to 3 years of related experience
- Excellent skills using MS Word, Excel, Access, and Internet Explorer
- Strong skills using and understanding the flow of transactions in an integrated and automated payroll accounting system
- Ability to accurately input information using a moderately complex computer system/payroll application.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise extreme discretion
- Excellent problem solving/judgment skills, and high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational skills, and the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and meet all deadline
- Ability to work on several projects simultaneously.
- Ability to read, listen and communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Familiar with payroll applications, such as ADP and NetSuite financial software.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Finance required, Accounting Degree preferred
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard.
- This position is mostly stationary and will be required to remain stationary for extended periods of time.
- Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderately quiet.