Trintech | Administration | Addison, TX
Trintech is the leading provider of financial solutions for the record-to-report process cycle. Customers use our products to gain greater stability and control over their critical record-to-report financial processes, leading to better overall business performance. Over 1700 customers from the retail, manufacturing, financial, and service industries across 100+ countries utilize Trintech solutions, including half of the Fortune 50 and organizations listed on the FTSE 100 and other international exchanges. Each is realizing the benefits of the company’s configurable and highly scalable solutions every day to: ensure the accuracy and integrity of financial data; identify and reduce transaction risk; optimize employee efficiency, improve the quality and timeliness of disclosure management and strengthen internal controls to support compliance requirements.
The Receptionist/Order Entry will be the “face” of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for day to day office management for the Addison, Texas office. The Receptionist/Order Entry duties primarily include greeting guests, answering the phone, handling company inquiries, and sorting and distributing mail. Additionally, this position will provide data entry support to the order entry team.
- Answer phones and route calls to specific people;
- Greet visitors warmly and notify employees of guest arrival;
- Receive/distribute letters and packages etc. and prepare outgoing mail;
- Monitor office and kitchen supplies and place orders when necessary;
- Ensure kitchen is organized and tidy;
- Coordinate catering for office events, including set up as needed;
- Provide data entry support for the order entry team;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. copiers, printer etc.)
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation