Senior Global Network Engineer
TIBCO | 84002 IT - Infrastructure
We are looking for a Senior Network Engineer who will be responsible for managing, planning and implementing our company's enterprise network. As a senior network engineer your primary duties will be working with our organization’s internal business teams in order to identify potential issues and fix existing problems related to overall network infrastructure. This could include maintenance of computer networks, associated hardware & software, network security and provide support for replacement of network hardware components if necessary.
As member of global network team, you will be working closely with architecture team to implement and establish latest industry standards and procedures pertaining to network systems.
To be a successful candidate you need to have experience working in a high availability business critical environment, supporting a diverse range of network switching, routing and security devices.
- Installing and Managing network hardware and implementing network security measures
- Perform regular network maintenance tasks to optimize network performance
- Troubleshoot and remediate issues impacting the operation of the corporate voice and data infrastructure
- Serve as one of the primary points of contact for telecommunication carriers and service providers and coordinate circuit design, provisioning, installation and troubleshooting
- Document the design, operation and troubleshooting of technology platforms and procedures
- Work on various engineering projects to enhance network infrastructure