Shared Services Intern
CentralSquare Technologies | Shared Services
As the Shared Services Go-to-Market intern at CentralSquare, you will be working with a team of professionals that will mentor and guide you to develop your skills and knowledge in the area of Services Engineering. You will have the opportunity to learn how the public safety and public administration software industry functions, gain knowledge of the professional services divisions, and contribute to the overall operation of our current and future professional services offerings. This internship is slated to last 16 weeks with the potential for extension.
- Create templates and artifacts related to service delivery portfolio.
- Coordinate with implementation teams to complete service artifacts.
- Review current artifacts for grammar, readability, accuracy, and consistency.
- Maintain service artifacts in a centralized IP repository.
- Attend meetings and write meeting minutes.
- Assist in expediting various tasks and activities associated with Shared Services Go-to-Market.
- Work closely with many different resources including technical consultants, functional consultants, project managers, legal, sales teams, and leadership.
- Prepare reports and deliver weekly updates to communicate milestone statuses to stakeholders.
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program in Communications, Business Administration, Liberal Arts or similar disciplines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Experience with SharePoint, Confluence, MS Forms, MS Project, and/or Vizio a plus.
- Self-starter who is willing to learn new concepts and adapt to change.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Detail oriented.
** Scheduled to work up to 28 hours per week