Business Development Executive, Retail
Jamf | 150 - Sales Global Alliances | Eau Claire, WI
Who is Jamf?
Jamf is a culmination of passion, commitment and really smart people who shape our unique culture and live our values of selflessness and relentless self-improvement. We don’t say we’re the best. We strive to be the best – for our customers, employees and community. At Jamf, we believe passion, commitment and dedication drives our success. So we focus on removing the barriers of technology to allow people to do their best work, always. Jamf leaders encourage autonomy, exploration and innovation with spirit and enthusiasm. Through transparency, openness and humility, we embrace connectedness in our rapidly-growing, global organization and embrace the opportunities to challenge ourselves and provide stellar customer service. With progressive technologies at our fingertips, there are always new ways to make an impact, on our customers and our company.
Do you have a passion for retail? Do you believe you can make a difference? Our Industry Vertical team is looking for someone with a drive to transform retail business. Jamf has partnered with other companies who are committed to improving the retail employee and customer experience and enabling organizations to focus on what they do best... and we’re expanding our team. The Business Development Executive role focusing on the retail vertical market is responsible for building and cultivating strategic relationships with Jamf go-to-market partners' sales teams. This position is responsible for executing the go-to-market strategy and messaging for the success of both our Partners and Jamf.
- Research and pursue new business leads and opportunities with Jamf’s internal and external sales teams; including Apple, our shared partners and and resellers, for the growth of the business
- Building pipeline and managing opportunities to meet quarterly sales goals
- Drives new revenue of Jamf retail industry specific solutions by providing overlay sales support for Jamf sales teams
- Collaborates with appropriate team members to help define our messaging in the Retail industry.
- Builds strong internal and external relationships to effectively communicate the Jamf Whole Product
- Experience story and benefits to Jamf and partner sales teams
- Cultivates and maintains relationships with our retail-focused partners’ sales teams and channel partners to identify sales opportunities
- Drives effectiveness of retail industry specific solutions to win incremental business, ensuring compliance with Jamf sales programs
- Develops and maintains account mapping of partner organizations
- Presents Jamf solutions at retail industry events, develops new leads, and works with Account Executives on retail- focused opportunities
- Responsible for being a retail Industry subject matter expert, team mentor and for transferring knowledge to other team members.
- Performs all job responsibilities in alignment with the core values, mission and purpose of the organization
- Adheres to the highest moral, ethical and legal standards to deliver an environment that promotes respect, innovation and creativity
- Supports and promotes a positive, inclusive workplace one in which the talents and strengths of our increasingly diverse workforce are welcomed, further developed and manifested in our work
- 2-4 years experience in retail sales with a focus or specialization in the Apple enterprise sales ecosystem and direct and/or indirect with knowledge of Apple’s Mobility Partner Program (MPP) and other partners that focus on the Retail space (Required) field marketing events (Required)
- 2-4 years working knowledge of retail-focused solutions within the retail Industry enterprise markets (Required)
- 2-4 years experience delivering retail-focused messaging to a broader audience via trade shows, product marketing, or field marketing events (Required)
- Strong Communication Skills
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent Organizational Skills
- Strong Presentation Skills
- Passion for all things Apple and strong desire to see Apple succeed in the marketplace
- Authenticity; this individual must truly want to aid Apple in its continued success
- High degree of transparency and integrity
- Ability to work autonomously with little direction and within a larger team