Program Manager, Product Operations
Jamf | 310 - Product Management | Minneapolis, MN
We are looking for an organized, detail-oriented individual who can provide structure for, and visibility into, our date-driven releases and special projects. The ideal candidate will be adept at working cross-functionally (with Engineering, Cloud & Delivery, Quality Assurance (QA), Marketing and Product Management) and across multiple product lines within the Jamf portfolio. The ability to create centralized dashboards, which communicate issues/risks/team progress, and “pivot when necessary” will be critical to success.
- Responsible for the overall alignment, coordination and communication of Apple releases, annual Jamf National User Conference (JNUC) release, and other special projects/releases as needed for the Jamf portfolio (Pro, Connect, Now, School, Protect). Specific responsibilities include:
- Coordinate tasks/dependencies/roadblocks across Jamf portfolio.
- Facilitate stakeholder alignment/status meetings & portfolio communication.
- As new issues arise or project scope increases:
- Gather and communicate dependencies/impacts.
- Facilitate tradeoff conversations with stakeholders and project teams.
- Coordinate change control for all compatibility issues/new features across Jamf portfolio.
- Create weekly centralized dashboards to communicate issues/risks/stats by product and track of work.
- Create & communicate metrics (burn downs, velocity, throughput, etc).
- Work with Launch Managers on product launch activities & communication plan.
- Work with Product Marketing on product press releases and new feature communication.
- 4 year / Bachelor's Degree (minimum)
- Scrum and/or agile training (required)
- PMP Certification (preferred)
- 5-7+ years software project management experience, both small and large scale (required)
- Working knowledge of JIRA, Confluence, Domo, SalesForce (preferred)
- Highly organized and detail driven.
- Able to schedule and prioritize work against competing demands.
- Passion for working cross-functionally to creatively and collaboratively drive projects through to completion.
- Demonstrated interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills.
- Proven ability to thrive in an ambiguous and dynamic environment.
- Ability to interact effectively with internal project stakeholders to build strong working relationships.
- Self-starter, energetic multi-tasker, and highly motivated.
Job Type: Full-time
Education: Bachelor’s Degree (Or equivalent experience)
Supervisor: Director, Product Operations