VIEW ALL APPLY NOW
Project Engineer (SQL)
Vertafore | Development
- Should have minimum of 9+ years of experience in database programming and within that at least 2 years should be tuning experience.
- Should have experience in normalization and database designs.
- Should have hands on experience with stored procedures, views, functions, triggers, indexes.
- Should have trouble shooting experience in analyzing and optimization of queries or any database objects and servers abnormal behaviors
- Should have experience in analyzing the large & complex processes written in SQL Programming.
- Should have hands on experience with SQL Profiler, Execution Plan, Activity Monitor, Database Tuning Advisor.
- Should have working knowledge in any one of the third party performance tool.
- Should have knowledge in enterprise databases with large volume of databases with clustering & mirroring environments.
- Should have experience in analyzing the enterprise databases and recommended the possible options like partitioning, archiving and file groups.
- Should have experience in handling production database servers optimization and maintenance
- Should have experience in implementing optimal setup to enhance the database performance.
- Should have team building skills along with good problem solving ability.
- Should have exposure to MSBI with SSIS, SSAS, and SSRS.