Associate Corporate Recruiter
PowerSchool | G&A | Austin, TX
The Corporate Recruiter is responsible for the entire end to end recruitment process to include but are not limited to taking an initial job brief, advertising across various mediums, sourcing, planning/attending careers fairs, screening, administering pre-employment assessments (remotely & on-site), behavioral based interviewing as well as offer negotiation. The Corporate Recruiter works very closely with hiring managers to determine the position requirements as well as advise on a posting & sourcing strategy, providing updates throughout the process and building a credible and collaborative relationship.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Responsible for full cycle recruiting including sourcing, applicant testing, interviewing, presenting, conducting background checks and closing qualified entry-level to executive-level candidates as assigned by the Recruiting Manager
- Provides excellent applicant and internal customer management service
- Develops recruiting materials and strategies that ensure a successful search. To include writing and coordinating organization web page content; creating Applicant Tracking System requisitions and job board postings and position-specific screening questionnaires
- Assists with company wide recruiting projects and serve as back-up staff/leadership as needed
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred but not required
- 0+ years’ experience recruiting
- Excellent organization skills and oral/written communication skills are a must.
- Demonstrated ability to command the attention and respect of senior level executives, hiring managers and vendors.