Data Process Owner
Numerator | Operations | Solon, OH
Numerator is a market intelligence firm that brings together omnichannel marketing, merchandising and sales data to make pursuing new possibilities simple for brand, retail and agency clients. Owned by Vista Equity Partners, Numerator is the only company in the marketplace to connect omnichannel purchase data (powered by the InfoScout OmniPanel) and comprehensive path data to deliver an unmatched view of the consumer shopping and purchase experience.
Numerator’s Operations Process Owner will be part of our advertising collection and processing team. You will be overseeing the process and methodology of what we track, why we track, and keeping abreast of what clients need to know along with ensuring that materials are being collected.
If you have strong computer skills, are analytical, thrive in a changing environment, and like to improve processes, this is the opportunity for you.
- Define and document business process and methodology
- Execute, monitor, measure and control business process
- Collaborate within and across the department to improve processes driving efficiency, quality and on time delivery
- Train associates onshore and offshore on business process
- Develop and report on metrics for business process, identifying and correcting processes that are out of control
- Troubleshoot internal defects and external client issues, implementing root cause and corrective action
- Lead projects
- Communicate effectively with team members, managers, and other operational teams
- Able to work both independently and collaboratively with a team
- Bachelor’s degree with prior work experience (5 years minimum)
- Strong preference for prior process management experience
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Proven critical thinking, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Takes initiative and learns quickly.
- Efficient time management, prioritization and organization.
- Process Management
- Project Management
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.